We have a social swimming session at the Swallows Leisure Centre 8pm. On occasions in the summer months sessions take place at a lake at a different meeting time.
Group bike rides are regularly arranged on a Saturday morning, details will usually be posted on our Facebook group.
Club Riding Etiquette
- Arrive on time, no one likes to wait in the cold.
- Ensure that your bike is in good working order.
- Bring some money for a cup of tea and cake at the cafe stop.
- Bring some spares and tools, especially an inner tube, tyre lever and pump.
- Adhere to the rules of the road.
- Generally we ride two abreast but to allow traffic to pass safely we may need to ‘single out’.
- Warn other riders of hazards such as cars, horses, pot-holes, pedestrians, etc.
- Greet other road users politely
- Wear club kit if possible.
- Ride in a manner that is predictable and safe.
- Enjoy yourself!
Details of the running training session available can be found here.