Triathlon Club Championship Events
2020 Club Championships
|The Bridge Midweek Duathlon||5th May||5k/20k/3.3k|
|Cotswold Middle Distance||7th June||11.9k/ 90k/ 21k|
Castle Sprint Triathlon
Castle Standard Triathlon
|OLT splash and dash aquathlon||August tbc||750M/5K or 1500m/5k |
|OLT sprint triathlon||6th September||5k/22k/5k|
|Chilham Castle Duathlon||11th October||10k/ 40k/ 5k|
5K/ 20K/ 2.5K
WILD CARD. You pick your race and distance. You must notify Rachel Ward prior to event via email; [email protected] Four races count towards final score
How the Championship Scoring works:
The overall winner will be the athlete that accrues the highest score over any 4 of the championship races including their wildcard event.
The scoring system is balanced to take age and gender into account, thus there is no differentiation for age or gender in the overall results
The number of people in a category
– Only Starters are counted. DNS (and where possible DNF’s), are not included in the count.
– Age categories are also subdivided by gender.
– Where no categories are used, the count is based on gender only.
– Based on % rank within the category, i.e top 10%, top 20% etc
– Or when less than 5 in a category points = 5/finishing position. This is then rounded up.