We have a social swimming session at the Swallows Leisure Centre 8pm. On occasions in the summer months sessions take place at a lake at a different meeting time.
Group bike rides are regularly arranged on a Saturday morning, details will usually be posted on our Facebook group.
We also take part in cycling time trials, details of which can be found here.
Club Riding Etiquette
* Arrive on time, no one likes to wait in the cold.
* Ensure that your bike is in good working order.
* Bring some money for a cup of tea and cake at the cafe stop.
* Bring some spares and tools, especially an inner tube, tyre lever and pump.
* Adhere to the rules of the road.
* Generally we ride two abreast but to allow traffic to pass safely we may need to ‘single out’.
* Warn other riders of hazards such as cars, horses, pot-holes, pedestrians, etc.
* Greet other road users politely
* Wear club kit if possible.
* Ride in a manner that is predictable and safe.
* Enjoy yourself!
Details of the running training session available can be found here.